If you want to enjoy the convenience of Keurig’s K-Cup coffee drinks, but don’t want to spend hundreds on a coffee maker, you’ll be happy to know that there’s a Keurig coffee maker for you!
There is a number of K-Cup coffee makers that aren’t made by Keurig, but come from other brands, that can cost less than Keurig’s own brand . Of course, they won’t have the same advanced features, but those extra bells and whistles are not something we all need. So you can give up those features and get a basic machine that does a perfect job at brewing K-cup pods at your budget.
Please note that prices are correct as of the time of writing this article. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly visit the product’s page for the latest price.
Pros of a Keurig Coffee Maker Under $50:
- Affordable price.
- Most of them are versatile and allow you to brew K-Cups, soft coffee pods or ground coffee.
- They’re usually without a water reservoir. So you’ll have to fill up the machine at every use.
- No programmability options to customize your drink.
Best Keurig Coffee Makers Under $50
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker:
- Compact single serve brewer with stainless steel housing.
- Brews K-Cup pods only.
- Max brew size: 10 oz. Min.: 5 oz.
- Brews in under 2 minutes.
- Simple push-button operation.
- No water reservoir, fill the tank with fresh water with every brew.
Chefman VersaBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker:
- Single-serve brewer that accepts all type of K-Cups and ground coffee.
- Brews up to 14 oz.
- Can fit a travel mug (travel mug not included).
- Includes a reusable filter pod.
- No water reservoir. Fill up the machine with your desired coffee volume to start brewing.
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Brewer:
- Versatile brewer, use it to brew K-Cup pod, ground coffee or soft pods.
- Removable drip tray allows you to fit different cup sizes under spout, even travel mugs.
- Max brew size: 10 oz.
- All removable parts on the machine are dishwasher safe.