Compact single-serve brewers from Keurig aren’t something new. They have multiples of them in their line of products, including the famous K-Mini and K-Mini Plus. But they all have one thing in common: they don’t have a water reservoir. Instead, you add fresh water each time you brew a cup.
This is where the K-Slim shines as a compact brewer. It’s small in size AND it has an actual removable reservoir that holds enough water for a few uses.
Features of Keurig K-Slim Brewer:
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5” wide, fits neatly on your countertop.
- MULTIPLE CUP WATER RESERVOIR: Removable 46 oz. reservoir lets you brew up to 4 cups before refilling. 8oz cup size
- 3 CUP SIZES: brew an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup at the push of a button.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Delicious coffee made in minutes.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Compact brewer, less than 5” wide.
- Removable 46 oz water reservoir.
- 3 Serving sizes: 8, 10 and 12 oz.
- Can accommodate travel mugs up to 7” tall.
- Compatible with reusable filter pods.
- Dimensions: 12.14” H x 4.76” W x 15.2” D
Is Keurig K-Slim Right For You?
This model is best for:
- Anyone who’s tight on space. Can’t spare to have a large brewer on their countertop.
- Dorm rooms.
- Personal office use.
It would NOT make the best choice for a large family or general office use where you’ll mostly be brewing a lot of cups.
Keurig K-Slim vs. K-Mini, How Do They Compare?
As already mentioned, the K-Mini is another compact brewer also by Keurig. It is the most comparable to the K-Slim as they have similar designs.
However, there are some difference:
Let’s start with the sizes of both brewers, since being compact is their selling point…
The K-Slim measures at 12.14” H x 4.76” W x 15.2” D
The K-Mini measures 12.1” H x 4.5” W x 11.3” D
So when it comes to height and width, they’re nearly the same. The K-Slim has more depth to it, and that would be because of the water reservoir which sits at the back of the machine.
K-Slim has three serving sizes: 8, 10 and 12 oz.
K-Mini has four serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 and 12 oz.
K-Slim is only available in black.
K-Mini available in multiple colors.
Should You Buy Keurig K-Slim?
Depends on how much you care for having a water reservoir. If the reservoir isn’t important enough for you, then the K-Mini or K-Mini plus would make a better choice for the additional serving size, color options and less depth.